No. Meshfire lets you authorize other team members to gain access to the handle through their own credentials alone, and you can even limit what team members can do by assigning them an “author” or “contributor” role. If you share the mission brand account password for use with some other tool, well, we can’t help you there!
Articles in this section
- What is Meshfire?
- What is Meshfire’s social media philosophy?
- What is a Meshfire mission?
- What can team members do in a mission?
- What is a Meshfire task?
- Who is Ember?
- What are the Inbox and Outbox views?
- What can I do while looking at a tweet?
- What is the Trending view?
- What is the All Missions page?